DELF B2 online preparation workshop
Meet your dedicated teacher-coach once a week online for personalised advice
Benefit from weekly individualised corrections by your teacher to improve your results in the DELF B2 written and oral tests.
Prepare effectively for the DELF B2 exams thanks to the progressive and complete course designed by Alliance Française certified teachers
DELF B2 preparation :
The French DELF B2 preparation workshop consists of 8 preparation units that you can complete according to your availability and time restraints in 4 weeks or 8 weeks. You can either do one unit per week and follow a progressive course of 8 weeks or do 2 units per week and quickly finalise your course in 4 weeks.
Each week, you will complete your DELF B2 preparation units autonomously on your platform, at your own pace. And then meet with your teacher during your weekly meeting to work on any areas of improvement. You have unlimited access to your DELF B2 online course on our educational platform to improve your skills effectively in your free time.
The DELF B2 preparation course includes :
- A detailed presentation of the exam with the skills required to pass the exam (targeting grammar, lexicon and expected communication acts). And a detailed explanation of each test.
- 8 units of DELF online practice for the exam, i.e. approximately 50 hours of learning
- 20 methodology sheets targeting written comprehension, oral comprehension, written production and oral production
- For the DELF Express 4 weeks course: a 30-minute individual meeting with a teacher-coach each week to train for the DELF oral exams. Benefit from personalised advice.
- For the DELF Classique 8 weeks course: a 15-minute individual meeting each week with your teacher-coach to work on oral production.
- Correction and advice from your experienced teacher on your written production
- A complete mock test at the end of the course
- A module dedicated to the acquisition of vocabulary on the 7 most common themes of the exam
- A complete cultural and linguistic immersion with additional links to radio and television programmes, newspapers, literature and comics
- Progress monitoring with an estimate of your score for each unit and for the mock exam
DELF B2 Preparation Course 4 weeks : 16 hours of work per week + individual coaching of 30 minutes per week + correction of your writing (2 tasks per week) by your teacher coach
Coaching with your teacher: between 5pm and 6pm (French time) once a week.
Delf B2 preparation and practice, B2 French DELF online workshop with teacher – Alliance Française Montpellier
Intensive online french courses
Fristly, learn french online. Thanks to the intensive online french courses. Then, once the B2 level is acquiered. To continue with the DELF workshops. Secondly, the teachers of the Alliance Française Montpellier. Therefore, are experts on french exams. For this matter, they provide a qualified tutoring to the students. Accordingly, participating to the french courses in Montpellier. Afterwards, staying with a host family. Besides represents an amazing oportunity to improve your french level.
Also, Montpellier, South of France. Certainly, the courses are intensive. But on top of that, evening courses. Consequently, the French school in Montpellier. Furthermore, we offer cultural activities every day. In order to discover Montpellier and its region.