An unforgettable summer by the sea while speaking French at Alliance Française Montpellier
Take advantage of the summer courses at Alliance Française Montpellier. Your summer French classes in France!
Alliance Française Montpellier offers you summer courses to make the most of your language stay in France.
Are you a sports enthusiast? Choose our French and sports programm, our summer classes in France which consist of intensive French course in the morning and sports activities in the afternoon. Learn French, practice outdoor activities and discover the magnificent landscapes of the south of France.
You’s love to discover Provence and the south of France? We offer you an unforgettable stay with our summer courses formula combined with excursions in the region to discover the architectural beauties and the countless sites protected by UNESCO.
And as the Alliance Française Montpellier is only a few kilometers from the sea for those who want to live a unique experience and surf on the waves of the Mediterranean, we offer you our summer courses and windsurf classes.
If you want to take advantage of your holidays to prepare for a French exam, we have the right summer courses to prepare you to take the DELF or DALF and get the best results.
Montpellier, a festive and creative city just a few steps from the sea
- 300 days of sunshine. Come and enjoy the sun all year round with more than 300 days of sunshine per year!
- By the sea. Montpellier is located 7 km from the sea, 15 minutes from the city.
- Ideal destination to discover the south of France, Occitania and Provence. 1 hour from Paris by plane and 3 hours by train. Connections all year round from airports all over Europe.
- Student, heritage and cultural city. Founded in the Middle Ages, Montpellier is the 3rd university city in France.
- The Mediterranean way of life. Full of life with its festivals and numerous cafés, restaurants, theatres and cinemas.
Discover the south of France
With its light-flooded terraces, gourmet restaurants and countless cafés, Montpellier knows how to cultivate the art of living in the South of France. Summer courses in Montpellier will allow you to discover this magnificent city!
Montpellier, a cultural city
Montpellier is a cosmopolitan and dynamic city of human scale, very close to the Mediterranean Sea. Our best beaches are accessible by public transport.
Discover all summer courses
Intensive Plus: French language and culture
Work at a steady pace to rapidly gain fluency in French.