Speak like a native
One of the things that may seem difficult when it comes to learning French is the French pronunciation. Learn to read and pronounce French.
Firstly, some might think that certain words are impossible to pronounce, that French pronunciation is difficult, while others will say that there are too many nasal sounds. While it is true that sounds, more precisely phonetics changes from one language to another, there are always ways that help us learn how to pronounce French.
In addition, learning a language is always a challenging, yet enjoyable task that needs a close guidance. That way, the pronunciation is also a point that needs to be well learnt.
Moreover, French pronunciation might be frightening. Therefore, we will give you some useful tips so that you never fear French pronunciation ever again!
Alliance Française Montpellier
- Internationally recognized French language school : our French school occupies a vast 19th century building in the heart of the historic centre of Montpellier.
- Experienced French teachers The language is taught by excellent French teachers and the teaching is based on a referenced methodology.
- High quality French courses to learn French fast in full immersion
- An attentive and professional team is at your side for the duration of your language stay in the south of France.
- A complete cultural program will invite you to discover a city of character and a region full of heritage and natural riches.
- Wide choice of quality housing carefully selected (family, hotel, residences, apartments, studios …)