French immersion in France
Learning French in France in an effective way
French immersion in France is the most effective way of learning French.
Alliance Française, French language schools in France, offer different French immersion programs in France. These language immersion programs are efficient because they allow a systematic and methodological learning while leaving in France to practice your French from waking up to bedtime.
French classes in a home country take place once or twice a week in comparison to the intensive French courses in France that are held every day. The learning is quiet different since the students are fully immersed all day long in the French. Students that wish to participate in these kinds of programs will have a full experience, which means – French classes, cultural activities and accommodation.
The French school Alliance Française Montpellier offers French immersion in France to all those that wish to learn French in an authentic setting with guaranteed success. Weather you wish to study French for only few weeks or for the full year, we have an adapted program for you.
- Alliance Française is the first language school in the world. Half a million of students learn French in Alliances Françaises French schools all over the world every year.
- Alliance Française is the reference in French Teaching, its highly effective method is certified by Fondation Alliances Française, a public utility trust recognised by the French government.
- Highly-qualified and experienced French teachers will follow your progress step by step during your stay in Montpellier
- A warm, welcoming and attentive team is there to make your immersion in France a pleasant experience
- A full cultural programme is offerred for you to discover Occitannie and Provence wunders and enjoy French culture while learning French with us
- Accommodation for all needs and budgets.